Updated: June 24, 2020
Original Post: March 20, 2020
At Home Repair, LLC, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community is our number one priority. We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and as an essential business, we are practicing the most advanced protocols advised.
We continue to follow enhanced safety precautions as outlined by the Centers for Disease, Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local, regional and national authorities.
Home Repair Advanced Safety Measures
- For over 2 years, we have offered touchless, virtual inspections with 3D modeling, apps, automated measurements, drone photography and video. Our field personnel are coordinating repairs around customer schedules to offset personal interaction with clients. Our remote capture software through Hover allows our clients to take their own photos of their homes and businesses with their smartphones, which generates 3D models of the property with all measurements. Our team does this from the ground as well. As always, these tools allow enhanced reporting, streamlined customer service, and an entirely touchfree process. See how it works.
- When you need to select new roofing, siding, or gutters, we know it can be daunting to select your materials and colors. At the touch of your fingertips, you can simply click to see different custom roofing and siding options in our app. At the press of a button, you can play around with different colors and materials from the comfort of your phone or computer. Learn more!
- Our office and administrative members are working remotely and sheltering in place to flatten the curve and help mitigate the spread. We have instructed field employees to stay home if they are sick or knowingly exposed to someone diagnosed with the coronavirus. Our teams are practicing social distancing to mitigate risk of infection.
- We have wash stations on all job sites, and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all facilities, jobsites, equipment, tools and work vehicles.
- We have eliminated all air travel of staff and crews, and all non-essential travel where applicable. All conferences, classes and events have been canceled.
- We have eliminated face-to-face contact among staff, colleagues, clients, and customers by completely replacing face-to-face meetings with virtual communications by Zoom, Skype, GoTo Meeting, phone, text, and email. We utilize online platforms for electronic signatures. We accept payment via credit card and/or bank transfer, eliminating any need for paper checks. We have always offered these virtual meeting and payment options, and have simply ramped up per guidelines.
- We have staggered shifts and flexible work hours on jobsites to increase the physical distance among our crews and field personnel and between employees and others as per guidelines by state and local health authorities on social distancing strategies.
- We consistently provide all staff and crews with up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors as we are updated.
We continue to provide our clients with exceptional, seamless service and we are ready to help! If you need to get in touch, please contact us with any questions.
We wish you and your family an abundance of health as we get through this together.
CEO & Founder
Home Repair, LLC