At Home Repair, LLC, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and we have preparations in place to ensure safety and business continuity.
We are following enhanced safety precautions as outlined by the Centers for Disease, Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local, regional and national authorities.
Home Repair Advanced Safety Measures
- Our office and administrative members are working remotely and sheltering in place to flatten the curve and help mitigate the spread. We have instructed field employees to stay home if they are sick or knowingly exposed to someone diagnosed with the coronavirus. Our teams are practicing social distancing to mitigate risk of infection.
- We have implemented wash stations on all job sites, and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all facilities, jobsites, equipment, tools and work vehicles.
- We have eliminated all air travel of staff and crews, and all non-essential travel where applicable. All conferences, classes and events have been canceled.
- We have eliminated face-to-face contact among staff, colleagues, clients, and customers by replacing face-to-face meetings with virtual communications by Zoom, Skype, phone, text, and email. We utilize online platforms for electronic signatures. And as always, we accept payment via credit card and/or bank transfer, eliminating any need for paper checks.
- Our field personnel are coordinating repairs around schedules to offset personal interaction with clients. Our remote capture software through Hover allows our clients to take their own photos of their homes and businesses with their smartphones, which generates 3D models of the property with all measurements. This provides us the ability to quote our services over the phone and email.
- We are implementing staggered shifts and flexible work hours on jobsites to increase the physical distance among our crews and field personnel and between employees and others as per guidelines by state and local health authorities on social distancing strategies.
- We consistently provide all staff and crews with up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors as we are updated.
We are prepared to continue servicing the needs of our clients with exceptional, seamless service and we are ready to help! If you need to get in touch, please reach out via Email, Phone, or our Website.
We wish you and your family an abundance of health!
CEO & Founder
Home Repair, LLC